Soos Home hydrotherapy Salt Soak
Our Home Hydrotherapy Pet's Salt Soak is an effective treatment for two types of painful ailments that cause your pet's severe distress:
1. Yeast infections/ yeast build up on paws, bodies and ears
2. Arthritis, poor circulation and join problems
As the worlds oldest antibiotic, Dead Sea salt is renowned in the grooming world for its ability to treat yeast by simply adding it to the bathwater while bathing. What's more, soaking in Dead Sea salt water is known as one of the oldest forms of medicine because it draws out toxins, enhances circulation and removes pressure from joints. For ages, people have traveled to the Dead Sea to soak in its waters because of its natural healing and therapeutic effects. Now you can bring the healing benefits of the Dead Sea directly to your dog or cat! Our natural Dead Sea salt is enriched with eucalyptus, sandalwood and ylang ylang to further increase therapeutic effects, calm nerves, purify the body and improve skin‰۪s integrity.
- For dogs & cats with yeast build on paws and body and for pets experiencing pain from chronic conditions, fatigue or aging
- Groomer-quality relief at home
- Draws out toxins, enhances circulation and removes pressure from joints
- Aromatherapy effects
- Moisturizes and improves skin's integrity
- Fortified with Dead Sea salt and essential oils such as ylang ylang, menthol oil sandalwood and clove
- Nourishes skin and coat with vitamins, minerals and essential oils
- Penetrates hair and skin to deeply hydrate
- Boosts immunity
- Draws out toxins and impurities
- Paraben and SLS (Sulphate) free
- Minimum 2x concentrated
- Safe and great for use on humans and animals
- Cruelty Free - NO testing on animals
- pH balanced for dogs & cats
- 97% natural
Size: 330ml/ 11.64 oz
Item Number: PP125
Joanne's Favorite use: add a tablespoon to the conditioner(ultra creme diluted 40-1 to 60-1) and apply as normal. Not only will dogs feel relaxed from the magnesium, but they will have a moisturized feel to skin and fungal and bacteria problems
Fill bathtub with warm water and empty one bag of Soos Home
Hydrotherapy Salt Soak while stirring to ensure that salt dissolves.
Have your pet sit or stand in the bathtub for 20 minutes. Add warm water
as needed to maintain temperature. Following the bath allow your pet to
air dry. The salt will continue active treatment for 30 minutes. Store
at room temperature. Use only as directed.
INGREDIENTS: DEAD SEA SALT, EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS (CLOVE) FLOWER OIL, LIPIDAMIS (DEAD SEA MINERALS) EXT., SANTALUM ALBUM (SANDALWOOD) OIL, CANANGA ODORATA (YLANG YLANG), MENTHOL OIL, FLOWER OIL.