Apply powder easily - no mess!
This handy, refillable spray bottle has a long metal tube nozzle. Thanks to the extended nozzle, you get to easily apply powder on long and wiry coats or on less reachable body parts.
Pump up the volume
What’s more, you can create extra volume at the base of the coat near the roots, even in full and long-coated dogs. To best work its magic, the Show Tech+ Powder Puffer needs to be filled with (coloured) chalk, talc or styling and gripping powder.
With this well-designed tool, you won’t have a clogged bottle and the powder is nicely sprayed and distributed on the coat.
It’s all in the details
- Refillable spray bottle
- To apply any powder quickly and precisely
- Long nozzle to get deep into the coat
- Material bottle: glass
- Content capacity: 50 ml
When to use
- Applying any powder in the coat is not easy, but with this dispenser it is easy and quick.
- Perfect for accurately colouring or accentuating certain areas of the coat. Usually if you apply coloured powder, you end up wearing the colour yourself. Thanks to this easy applicator, you can apply the powder at the roots without any effort or mess.
- Hair sprays at dog shows aren’t allowed anymore. For breeds like poodles, this may pose a problem. In this case, styling and gripping powder is a perfect alternative. With the Show Tech+ Powder Puffer, applying is now easy.
How to use and apply powder deep in the coat for extra volume:
Not suitable for liquids, only for powders. Just put some powder in the dispenser and aim the long nozzle in the coat until you feel the skin. Then gently squeeze the rubber ball to apply the powder with precision. Change your position and repeat until you get the desired result.
After cleaning the bottle, let it dry well. Keep the spray bottle with powder in a dry place.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.