*NEW for 2023 a great basic all around tub with sliding door and moveable step(push in to hide under tub) and a puppy booster. Plus all the extras are included in one KIT
- Faucet and sprayer
- Extended height overhead bar
- shampoo rack
- bottom anti-slip mat for draining
- smaller package(some assembly required) for cheaper shipping
These tubs are made of 100 percent Premium grade 18 gauge 304 Stainless Steel.
With the slide opening door, it is easy for animals of all sizes to enter and exit the tub, giving your back a much needed rest from lifting heavy dogs into the tub.
Each tub rest on four leveling feet. These feet can be adjusted to provide a stable work space. Just a quick turn or two will easily adjust the tub to be level even if the floor is at a slant.
Your tub comes standard with a multi-filter drain, including an inline hair basket to help prevented clogging, a flexible drainage hose so you can customize the outflow of used water, and an Aeolus puppy platform to help keep your animals from being submerged and relieving the stress that can be put on your back when working bent over for smaller animals. Your tub will also will come equipped with pre-drilled holes on both left and right splash guards for a hot/cold faucet to be installed, . Faucet kits, shampoo racks, included!
If you are looking for a great tub, with a long service life, easy to use at a great price, you have found it in the All-in-one Tub
- Overall Dimensions: 51L"x24"W, 59" H
- Depth of Basin: 15"
- Adjustable leveling feet.
- Includes multi-filter drain, inline hair basket, flexible drainage hose, faucet, hose and sprayer, shampoo rack, soft anti-slip drainage mat and an Aeolus puppy rise.
- Comes with predrilled holes on both left and right splash guards that can be capped if not in use.
- Drain is located on LEFT side
- Door is on Right side
One year warranty against parts and workmanship.
** Shipping is extra, comes in wooden crate by freight company**
Shipping will be higher to a residence, zoned residential, acreage or out of the way place, it will be cheapest if you have a loading dock/or forklift (so that you do not pay for electric liftgate), a big city and commercial space. they do not carry inside.
you will need a drill or screwdriver to remove screws in crate. You have to put together, see photos.
* note from Joanne: this is a really nice tub, but it WILL flex when large dogs step on the folded area, this is not hurting anything but it does make noise. This has to do with the Thickness of the metal. It is a 18 guage which is one level thinner than the Classic .
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.