The Aesculap Durati cordless clipper is designed to make grooming less stressful for both pet and owner. Lightweight and carefully balanced, this powerful clipper is the newest member of the SnapOn line. Available in two battery kits.
FAQ: is the Chris Christensen Artemis clipper built any different or special than the Durati?
Answer: NO! This has been answered both by Aesculap and Chris Christensen . the original Durati was improved upon with the current model with same name.(starting in 2021) Certain CC Reps are referring to the original version when she makes claims the Artemis is "made better", "wound differently", It is in fact the exact same clipper except with Chris Christensen you have to deal with Texas for Warranty, For Durati you deal with us here in Canada. Durati comes with TWO Batterys, and 2 year warranty.
- Beautiful White color
- Strong lithium ion battery enables an extra long run time of 4 hours
- High cutting speed via a high stroke rate of 3000 strokes per minute
- Glides very easily through thick and dirty coats
- Ergonomically shaped handle and light weight ensure fatigue-free operation
- Charger includes charging compartments for clipper and battery
- Includes GT330 blade
- Quiet 63 dB sound pressure
- Run time and charging time are ~240 minutes each
Each kit also includes
- 1 cutter head GT330 (1.5 mm)
- 1 Aesculap oil (GT604)
- 1 Instructions
- 2 batteries
*Note from Joanne* i own Wahl km cordless, Heininger saphire, Heininger Opal and the Asculap is by far the lightest and most comfortable for the hands. Fits all A5 blades. i use with AGS wide blades and combs
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.