The breeder's neonatal incubator is one of the most desired units to help care for newborn puppies, kittens, and other small mammals. Set and maintain temperature and humidity. Feed in oxygen lines and an external nebulizer. Use the UV disinfection light to prevent cross contamination between uses.
With almost two decades of design, engineering, research and development efforts, the UC-1803 breeder's neonatal incubator is one of the most desired units to help care for newborn puppies, kittens, and other small mammals.
You can easily control the temperature within the chamber with just a few presses of a button. With multiple fans, this ICU unit provides a cross circulation to evenly dispersed temperature throughout the unit.
To help aide you in providing a healthy and balanced environment, we have made the UC-1803 with an easy to use humidifier. Fill the humidifier tank with water and set the level of desired relative humidity and the machine will add moisture to the environment. The new heavy duty ultrasound humidifier ensures an ultra-high humidification performance. The humidity can be increased to 85RH (at 82 degrees Fahrenheit), allowing this ICU unit to now accommodate many exotic species. Please note that if you need high temperature and high humidity, please purchase the external boost humidifier. This will help push past the break point in the dew point theory, allow you to accommodate water fowl and other animals that need high temperature and high humidity.
The UC-1803 has been engineered to be more cost effective for the small business owner. Unlike the UC-1801 model, the UC-1803 does not include a built in nebulizer. However, you can purchase an external nebulizer when and if your small business needs one. ** this unit comes with an external Nebulizer(see photos)
The UC-1803 breeder's neonatal incubator unit also features a carbon dioxide concentration monitoring system.
The UC-1803 ICU illumination function provides 10 lighting settings, giving you the power to create a comfortable and therapeutic environment for your animals. As an added bonus, your UC-1803 animal ICU unit can begin a sterilization process helping to easily disinfect the ICU unit when not in use and prevent possible cross-contamination.
If you have need of providing oxygen to your animals, there is an oxygen outlet built into the back left hand side of the unit. From here, you can feed the tubing from your oxygen concentrator or oxygen tank directly into the unit. The external Oxygen DOES NOT come standard with this unit.
We have programmed into the UC-1803 several safety settings to help you monitor the progress you are achieving with each animal patient and eliminating any worries that might rise.
Each component in the ICU unit is easily accessible, saving time and hassle in daily and routine maintenance.
External dimensions: 38.5"Lx26"Wx23"H
Internal dimensions: 28"x26"x22.5"
Quick Start Instructions
The big blue button on the right hand side
- Hold the Set button and the + button on the temp at the same time. This opens the function. You will know it is open because the red numbers will be flashing.
- Adjust the temperature by using the + and - button on the red Temp button. Once you have it on your desired level move to step three.
- To close the function down and activate the command, hold the set and the + button on the temp at the same time. You will know that the function is set because the red numbers stopped flashing.
- Inside the chamber, on the right hand side, open the vent that is a mushroom shape. Fill the water reservoir. You will want it to soak for 20-30 minutes on the first use. The filter may absorb some of the liquid the first time in use or long stints between use. After 20-30 minutes, add more water if necessary. You will know when it needs more water because the green display will say LAC
- Once the water is in the reservoir, it is time to set your desired humidity. First we need to make sure you are in the humidity setting. When looking at the green numbers, there will be either the HU or the CO2 lit up. Make sure that the HU is lit up. If it is not, there is a toggle button that is round and red and reads "HU/CO2". Press it once toggle it to the HU setting.
- Hold the Set button and the + button on the Humidity at the same time. This opens the function. You will know it is open because the green numbers will be flashing.
- Adjust the Humidity by using the + and - button on the Green Humidity button. Once you have it on your desired level move to step five.
- To close the function down and activate the command, hold the set and the + button on the humidity at the same time. You will know that the function is set because the green numbers stopped flashing.
- Please note that because of the dew point theory. You can reach humidity and temperature to treat basic mammals (rabbits, dogs, cats). The external sonic humidifier is the addon that you can purchase. This will force humidity into the atmosphere past the breakpoint in the dew point theory and allow for 85% humidity and 100 degree F, allowing for the treatment of exotics and birds.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.