Have a hard time with getting tiny clean feet done? need to carve out a design on a small dog? want a nice lightweight trimmer that does a good job?
KISS cordless rechargeable trimmer
Perfect trimmer suits busy groomers, looking for a small mini trimmer for intricate jobs, or for a home groomer keeping their own dog tidy. It can be recharged using the supplied USB cable and a suitable USB socket which provides up to 4 hours of use.
- Motor - Operating voltage: 3.2V
- Rotation speed - 6000±500rpm
- Battery - 3.7V, 1500mA high-performance environment-friendly battery
- Charging time - about 3 hours
- Operating time with full charge - about 4 hours
- Adapter Input - AC 100V – 240V 50/60Hz
- Output - DC 4.2V---1000mA
- Super lightweight
- Long-running time
- Ideal handy trimmer
- Mini-USB charging port
- It can be charged by any standard power bank
- Safe and close-to-skin blade ensure smooth cutting at hard-to-reach areas.
- Perfect trimmer for ears, faces, paws, and sanitary areas.
- Good clipper for creative carving
- Clipper with T-type blade
- 2 attachments combs
- Blade oil
- Blade cleaning brush
How to care:
- Unplug the clipper and remove the blade from the clipper, use a small size cleaning brush, that usually comes with the kit to clean hair stuck between the blades and the clipper.(Joanne uses can of air) and use scissor oil( i like ones with needle tip to get oil under blade)
Note from Joanne: I have tested this trimmer for over 2 years! used on every single small dog in salon setting, cleans all my foot pads with it, toy poodle feet and faces. I love using for lip lines. i have only gone through 5 blades in that time( hair was clean). * sometimes after cleaning blade it sounds a bit louder and doesn't cut as nice for 30 seconds, then it settles.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.