Nourishes & protects
Do you wash your dog’s coat regularly with shampoo and conditioner? Kudos to you! One thing that many people often forget though when taking care of the coat, is oiling and keeping the coat healthy and nourished.
Repairing and conditioning
Every long-haired coat needs oil to restore the coat and keep it in condition. This unique oil with a pleasant perfume is perfect for nourishing, repairing and keeping your dog’s coat in great shape. Oil increases the elasticity of the hairs, which means they won’t be so prone to breakage. For the maintenance of top knots and for wrapping delicate coats, it is also the ideal choice.
Thanks to the formula based on bisabolol, a substance naturally present in chamomile extract, it combats irritation and soothes the skin and coat. Even though it is an oil, it is not excessively greasy. This ensures that the coat does not become heavy or tangled and that combing through the hair goes smoothly. Because of the ingredient citronellol, pores do not get clogged either and skin irritation is avoided.
The mild Show Tech+ Moisturizing Coat Oil makes sure that your furry friend’s coat stays in shape long-term. It gets quickly absorbed into the coat and works wonders. Not only does it hydrate, nourish and strengthen the hair, but it also promotes elasticity and a soft, luxurious shine. This moisturising care product with mineral oil is safe to use on all colours, highly recommended for dry and brittle coats and excellent for split ends.
And the list of great product characteristics doesn’t stop there! It keeps flyaway hairs and frizz away as well, allowing you to create a perfect look. In summer, the coat becomes drier because of the sun and during the winter due to the central heating. This amazing oil protects the coat against all heat, whether it’s from styling tools, the sun or heating, but also from humidity and rain or during playtime with other dogs.
Do you have a dog with a long or dry coat? Then this versatile oil is not to be missed on your shelf with hair care products!
It’s all in the details
- Helps to maintain and tame difficult, curly coats
- Keeps the coat healthy and hydrated
- Helps to improve hair growth
- Strengthens hair roots
- Prevents frizz and flyaways
- Protects from heat damage
Just after bathing, mixed with a conditioner:
First, wash your long-haired dog with a qualitative shampoo and afterwards, when using the conditioner, some oil can be added. Simply add some drops to your conditioner, depending on the amount of hair and the size of the dog. Make sure to shake the mixture well until you get a uniform emulsion before applying it onto the coat.
- The night before a bath: Apply to the coat with a brush or spray and leave it on overnight to nourish the coat.
After washing or between washings:
(Mix with water,) shake well and spray on the coat.
- Before brushing: Apply a few drops into the palm of your hand. Rub the oil carefully into the coat, especially on the hair ends, but also the entire lengths of the hair. Then gently brush it out or wrap the hair.
- Before wrapping: When every hair is important and you want to protect the coat from dryness and damage caused by hair trailing on the floor. Apply a small amount of oil to your fingers and massage gently into the hair strands that need to be wrapped or apply the oil to a soft bristle brush and brush it into the coat before wrapping.
- When you add water, don't forget to shake well before use.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children or pets. Avoid contact with eyes. Should this happen, flush with water for 15 minutes. Avoid overspray onto smooth floors as a slippery surface can result. If this happens, wash the floor with detergent.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.