* Summer Sale! get a free blade! choose from medium or fine,or we will give you a medium.
Show Tech Experto Cordless Clipper 5 Speeds
As a dog groomer, you are always looking for the best grooming equipment. Show Tech understands this better than anyone. That’s why we would like to introduce to you the Experto Cordless Clipper! This clipper has been tested for 2 years!
*what makes this different is that the blade drive is metal not plastic(every other brand out there is plastic) meaning the clipper will last, the blade eventually will wear out.
The Experto: essential for grooming experts
This new generation of professional clippers is the perfect partner for all your detail work. It stands out because of its super fun and original K-Design look, specially designed in-house by Kitty Dekeersgieter! With its unique and comfortable design, light weight and strong, smart-clip rotary motor, the Experto is easy to control and a pleasure to work with. You can choose between 5 different speeds, which are indicated on the LCD display. What's unique about this clipper is that it displays when it is time to clean the blade!
Being a true revolution, the Experto clipper comes with a stainless-steel lower blade and an extremely fine ceramic upper blade with ultra sophisticated titanium coating that is super sharp and lets you do the finishing clipping work or clip parts of fine coats with great attention to precision and detail. The ceramic guarantees a low heat transfer and less friction, allowing longer and faster clipping while reducing the risk of clipper burns and preventing skin irritation. Thanks to the brand-new technology used to coat the ceramic with titanium, the blade will stay sharp much longer than regular blades. This way you will be able to enjoy your clipping equipment longer! However, this advanced, detachable blade is also available separately if yours needs replacing.
Does the dog have a woolly or thick coat? That’s no problem for the Experto either! In this case, you can buy a separately available medium blade, which has wider teeth with more spacing in between and which is ideal to use on denser coats.
Once you start using the fantastic Experto, you won't be able to imagine a life without one. The great thing about this clipper is that you get to choose between 5 different cutting lengths: 0.25 mm(40), 0.5 mm(30), 1 mm(15), 1.5 mm(10) and 2 mm(9). Simply shift the lever at the bottom of the blade to the left or right to select the desired length.
With its powerful motor and battery, you can use it effortlessly for up to 5 (!) hours straight. Is the battery flat? No problem! You can also use the clipper with the cord while charging simultaneously. Charging this clipper is just as easy using the included, universal USB charging cable and adaptor. Piece of cake!
Because this game-changing professional clipper is quiet in use and light, it will comfort your groomer’s hart. With its excellent price/performance balance, it’s the perfect choice for every professional groomer. Are you ready to join this revolution?
It’s all in the details
- Professional cord/cordless hair clipper with 5 speed settings 5000/5500/6000/6500/7000 rpm
- Quiet, powerful rotary smart-clip motor and high-capacity lithium battery with 5 hours runtime
- 440C stainless-steel lower blade
- Ultrafine ceramic upper blade with revolutionary titanium coating for a longer lasting cutting edge
- Included: Show Tech Experto Fine 5-in-1 Titanium Enhanced Blade (compatible with the Show Tech Experto, Wahl Arco, Wahl Bravura, the Wahl Chromado, the Wahl Creativa, the Wahl Figura, the Wahl Motion and the Wahl Super Groomclippers) with 5 different lengths: 0.25 mm (#40), 0.5 mm (#30), 1 mm (#15), 1.5 mm (#10) and 2 mm (#9) and with these Wahl Snap-on Combs
- Digital LCD display that indicates the clipper speed, battery level, if the clipper needs charging and cleaning
- Ensures great detail and precision clipping work so that you can create any style
- Charging: USB cable
Charging time: 240 min (fully charged). We advise you not to recharge the battery until it is completely empty to ensure a maximum battery life. Can also be charged via our Pro series electric tables.
- Voltage: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Quiet in use: a noise level of less than 60 dB
- Lightweight: 272 g
- Width of blade: 45 mm
- Total length of the clipper: 19.5 cm
- Circumference: 14 cm*
* All measurements are approximate.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.