Purifying and restoring clay shampoo
Are you a professional dog groomer, breeder or owner and looking for a purifying shampoo that gives instant results? We have what you need! This innovative clay-based and concentrated shampoo is a pure luxury treatment for the dog’s coat, from hair root to tip.
With its deeply nourishing and restoring properties, it creates a healthy and strong coat structure that feels natural and gives a long-lasting, deep shine. The fruit extracts not only help to moisturize, to prevent and tackle damaged coats, but in combination with the clay they also purify and degrease the coat. A feeling of pure wellness is created by the sparkling, fresh sweet scent.
Another plus is that this shampoo works as a deodorant. It eliminates bad odors. Furthermore, the clay helps against irritations as well. If used regularly, the Timaha Clay Shampoo reduces skin irritation up to 50%. Your dog’s coat will be revived!
Clay, you say?
Clay is well-known for its purifying properties. If you want to give a detox treatment to your dog’s coat and skin, this shampoo is the solution. It’s perfect if the dog’s coat is heavy from styling products after a dog show or polluted from walking around in the city.
It’s all in the details
- Clay based purifying and detoxing shampoo
- High concentration
- Gives a real brilliant shine
- Ideal for long-haired, double, woolly coats and coats that require deep hydration Recommended for maintaining the coat between dog shows
- Available in 1 L and 4.5 L
- In order to facilitate the use of this shampoo, you can order the shampoo pump (87STP007) which is available separately. This pump is not included in the purchase of the shampoo.
First, you need to dilute the shampoo. This can be done in 2 ways:
- Take a mixing bottle and, using a funnel, add 3 tablespoons of the Timaha clay shampoo. Pour 1 litre of warm (!) water in the bottle over the shampoo using the same funnel, so that the shampoo and the water both end up in the mixing bottle. Shake well to create a uniform mixture. Subsequently, wash your dog’s coat and apply the shampoo with the help of the mixing bottle.
- Take a basin and put 1 litre of warm (!) water in it. Add 3 tablespoons of the shampoo. Mix properly using the spoon. Then wash your dog’s coat by immersing a foaming sponge in the basin. Apply the diluted shampoo with the help of the sponge, which will create a quick foam lather and thus save you time and energy.
Leave on for about 5 minutes. Finally, after you have rubbed and washed well everywhere, rinse with water that is slightly warmer than lukewarm. The ideal water temperature is 36°. If desired, you can pre-wash with the Show Tech+ Super Clean 40 Shampoo.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.