Extreme hold styling solution
There is nothing more annoying than stubborn, fluffy hair on your show dog’s head. Put an end to this hair problem with the Show Tech+ Sticky Ticky!
First aid with styling stress
With Sticky Ticky, you can instantly get rebellious hair under control and give your four-legged star a prize-winning look. This transparent, liquid hairspray is specially designed to style even smaller body parts to perfection. It helps to hold and fix the shorter, bouncy flyaways in topknots.
Its hair-conditioning and moisturising ingredients make the hair softer, intensely shiny and perfectly fixed. The hydrating and film-forming properties of the wheat proteins present give the hair more body. Allantoin improves hair elasticity and moisturises, making the hair softer and shinier. Plus, the soothing and conditioning ingredient lanolin retains the moisture in the hair, making it more hydrated and easier to style.
Through its effective sticky action, Sticky Ticky tames frizzy hair. This hair styling product is excellent for styling a beautiful, tight topknot at shows. All hairs will stick together and stay fixed. It is easy and precise to apply thanks to the unique brush. Use Sticky Ticky to add definition and unmatched shine to the hair.
It comes in a handy little bottle that you can easily take to dog shows, competitions and photo shoots.
It’s all in the details
- Invisible hair hold
- Show product that helps you create perfect, long-lasting and frizz-free topknots
- Tool for taming and fixing shorter, unruly and frizzy hairs
- For maximum hold
- Suitable for styling dog breeds that have topknots and all wire-haired dogs with eyebrows and beards
- Ideal for shows or grooming competitions, for a perfect finish in the grooming salon and during photo shoots
- With hair-conditioning and moisturising ingredients (wheat proteins, allantoin and lanolin)
- Presented in a convenient, small bottle with applicator brush included
- Contents: 50 ml
- Show Tech+ Evolution Hair Spray
Rat tail comb
- Show Tech Topknot Cushions
- Show Tech Comfy Grooming Cushions
Allow the product to dry for a few minutes after application.
After opening, the product can be kept for up to 12 months. Always close the bottle tightly after each use.
To remove the Sticky Ticky: Spray some Quick Fix on a brush and gently brush the glue out of the hair. You can also take some oil, rub it into your hands and then apply it to the hairs to get the Sticky Ticky out more easily.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.