Welcome to the world of Asian style grooming! Choose from three unique books by the same author. All feature different groom styles, both have prep tricks. the newest one is Book 3-released Jan 2020.
Book #1-The Complete Guide to Asian Style Grooming: features 164 pages of full color photographs and detailed tutorials (22 lessons in all!) This Beautiful glossy book goes over everything from prep work, the full body groom, to color, curling and accessories.
Bonus photo gallery insert(it's like a mini pin-up mag!) from groomers worldwide included free(which is excellent to show clients to get them interested in a style)
Multiple pictures/angles/pages for each style, an example is (book 1)Tutorial #4 The Classic Teddy Bear (black dog), there is 8 pages, 30 pictures, 6 "sections" including body, rear legs, front legs, headpiece, muzzle & ears just for this ONE style!
Book #2-The Art of Asian Freestyle Dog Grooming is a comprehensive manual written and photographed by Riza Wisnom, internationally known Asian Freestyle artist and instructor. In this book she’ll teach you the adorable cartoon cuts of the Far East step by step! Each tutorial contains detailed instructions for an easy to follow road map to success. Enjoy over 128 pages of glorious color photos!
Featuring the following three bonus sections!
- Guest tutorial by international grooming star and GroomTeam USA member Lindsey Dicken
- Guest tutorial by renowned Japanese stylist and international speaker Kenichi Nagase
Improvements made just for you!
- Spiral bound for your convenience so that it may be referred to as you are grooming
- UV protective coating on cover for extra durability
- 20 styles to learn and love
- Views of the completed groom from front, side and back!
Follow along as Riza explains page after page of secret tips and tricks to achieving the perfect donut muzzle, the Asian bell bottom leg and more! You’ll learn more than you could ever have hoped with her careful and detailed instructions!
Book #3 Creative Asian freestyle Grooming is Riza Wisnom’s third and largest instructional book yet! This spectacular manual combines Creative Color with Asian Freestyle for an exciting new take on artistic grooming for your pet salon! There are 240 pages packed with detailed tutorials and photos. Want to learn how to execute the Spiral trim? How about create and color a sparkly butterfly using the dog’s own ear hair? Design a bow and tutu and discover how to create a Taiwanese headpiece! Learn etching, sculpting, coloring and more. All of this in conjunction with gorgeous Asian Freestyle trims!
- Meet the first of three guest contributors, Leslie Dover! An award winning groomer whose tutorial on an Asian styled Standard Poodle will take your breath away! Wait till you see her creation! I'm in love!
- Everyone's favorite silly hunky-monkey Blake Hernandez is guest starring in my next book! Learn from his tutorial on the DesiBear, an Asian inspired take on the Desi that's just adorable 😍😍😍
- The third and final guest appearing in my new book is the award winning Catherine Opson! She's a creative star and former Groom Team USA member who's artistic grooms have been featured on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Cat rocked her tutorial, teaching you how to create sculpted angel wings on an Asian inspired Standard Poodle! Just gorgeous!!
WE DO SHIP WORLDWIDE, EMAIL US FOR SHIPPING QUOTE,
typically Canada is $15-20(orders over $100 ship free), USA is $25-$35. International is $35-$40
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.