The Sentinel products are indispensable when grooming wire-haired breeds. Now, this luxury brand welcomes a fantastic new product perfect when hand stripping: The Sentinel Super White Chalk Block. This is a refill for the wooden container, so
This multi-purpose chalk block is a must-have when hand stripping wire-coated dogs. It consists of a mix of different high-quality ingredients that make sure you have a better grip on the coat when hand stripping. You can also use the Super White Chalk Block to chalk short-haired dogs, to whiten the coat and to create extra volume, like on the legs or head of a Westie. To create even more volume and to help the chalk adhere to wire-haired coats we recommend you use it in combination with the Strengthening Cholesterol.
This first-class tool is handmade in Belgium with great care and passion, two things that are of great importance in the grooming industry. By purchasing a Super White Chalk Block, you can be sure that you have a top-quality product in your hands!
It’s all in the details
- Chalk block of premium quality and handmade in Belgium
- Mix of different (chalk) powders
- Perfect when hand stripping wire-haired dog breeds
- Also ideal for chalking short-haired dogs, to create volume and to whiten the coat of, for example, a West Highland White terrier
- Weight: ± 185 g
Length: 7.7 cm
Width: 7.4 cm
Diameter: 3 cm*
* All measurements are approximate.
Choose from the premium handmade chalk block in a beautiful wooden storage container, or a refill block in a cardboard container. The wooden container is very useful in Humid environments to keep chalk dry.
* note from Joanne- I LOVE this chalk, it stays put, no mess all over your table. it grips better than any I have ever used. easily touch your fingers to it to spot pull, or rub on areas your working on.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.