With a show dog, every hair counts! These Yento Show Coat Slickers help you brush the hairs without risk of damaging the coat.
When only the best is good enough
The Yento Show Coat slickers are much loved by people with show dogs and have been specially designed for anyone who wants to take care of their four-legged friend's coat to perfection. They are ideal for giving a curly or woolly coat a beautiful finish when blow-drying.
These exceptional brushes have ultra-fine, closely spaced pins that have the ideal length and angulation. Their ingenious design makes the pins feel very soft and perfect for brushing the hair without damaging it! You can safely remove dead undercoat without damaging the precious top coat.
The flexible pins are embedded in a soft rubber pad. During brushing, the soft pins move smoothly with the shapes and lines of the animal. Brushing becomes a more enjoyable experience for both the dog and its owner!
Moreover, because this slicker has a longer handle than most other slickers on the market, it is comfortable and extremely pleasant to use. The unique and ergonomic handle makes brushing easy and fast.
Available in small, medium and large sizes as well as a smaller, triangular format especially for those difficult to reach areas.
In short, the perfect brush for anyone who wants the best for their dog!
It’s all in the details
- Specially designed for show dogs or other dogs with long coats where every hair counts
- Suitable for all coat types but ideal for dogs with curly or woolly coats (with longer hairs and a double coat)
- Ideal for smaller dogs and smaller brushing surfaces
- Also suitable for cats
- Available in different sizes
Brush and handle: pine with black coating
Pins: carbon steel
Brush pad: rubber
- Cleaning instructions: Hair and dirt can be removed from the slicker with a comb.
- Overall brush length: 16 cm
- Handle length: 12 cm
Handle circumference: 5.5 cm
- Brushing surface:
- Brush pad length: 6 cm
- Brush pad width: 4.5 cm
- Length pins: 6.8 mm + 5.7 mm
- Weight: 38 g*
* All measurements are approximate.
- Show Tech Extra Life Rosewood Slickers
- Show Tech+ Quick Fix Spray
- Greyhound Comb
- Show Tech Tuffer Than Tangles Slickers
- Yento Mega Pin Slickers
- Yento 60-60 Pin Brush
Note from Joanne: OMG i assumed these were just like the rosewood, but they have way more pins, the separation is second to none. that being said they will pull too much on dirty, clumpy, airdried curls. best for fluffed hair to get that perfect seperation. Asian faces are the best with this and a fine toothed comb like the yento scissor comb or Kiss rainbow
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.